Saturday, March 9, 2019

280 - Cruise Day 4 -Night

That night at the Captain's dining hall, Michelle and Kevin had walked in, were greeted by the captain, they had a bit of pleasant small talk before taking their seats at the long table, there were already several other people sitting and having a drink. They sat down and started to have a glass of wine, when at the door the final two people walked in, a nice looking guy, on his arm was a woman who was dressed like a slut and she had a big smile on her face as she wanted to have the attention she wanted to be the center of attention. As Michelle looked up, she stared at the girl, she muttered "Amber?"

Kevin looked at her "babe, do you know her?"

Wanting to keep the truth about them being a couple a secret, she says "I think she is my neighbor, the cabin next to me."

Michelle watches as Amber and her man sit across from them and when she tried to wave to get Amber's attention, she was met with a scorned look, like Amber was unaware of who she was and was looking down at her like some bitch.

The captain started his welcoming speech and every clapped, soon small talk started as the wait staff were starting to take orders. Michelle looked over at Amber and waved again "Hello, I'm Michelle."

Amber looked her up and down practically dismissing her "I'm sure you are."

Michelle was a bit taken back by that answer, she looks at her a little frustrated, but soon Kevin distracts her to not worrying about Amber. Though not enough to get her mind completely off of Amber and when there was a chance to talk to her she took it, walking over to her. 

"Amber please we have to talk."

Amber sighed, seeing Michelle as some boring blonde, "oh right you are my neighbor, look I'm sorry if I have been keeping you up, I get loud during sex and I get a lot of it."

Michelle blushes "no Amber, look at me," she lowered her voice "I'm your boyfriend remember."

Amber blinked a little, "Oh god Mich..." she paused "Michelle." She looked up and down Michelle and blushed "Fuck you look hot."



Michelle blushed deeply, "Yeah, umm I don't know what has been going on but I have to tell you stuff."

Amber looked back at the guys "oh god you hooked up with some guy?" 

"Yeah I couldn't help it, I sucked him off, and I liked it," she confessed.

Amber looked wide eyed, "really?" She paused from the shock, "do you still have umm?"

"Yeah but it's smaller."

"Really?"

"Yeah and worse I feel drawn to him and want him in well all the ways."

Amber blushed more "I know, I have, I don't know why but I have been acting like a bitch, I haven't been able to stop myself, worse I barely realize I'm doing it."

"Yeah I feel like that sometimes too."

Amber was about to say something when her boy toy calls her over and she blinked "Oh coming baby." She said turning on her heel and heading over to her man.

He looked at her "Who was that?" He asked, as Michelle moved back to her seat and started to listen in.

Amber shrugged, "Oh just a girl bitching, she has the cabin next to mine, she is all upset that I get more action then her, so what if I'm loud, you make me so horny all the time." 

Michelle blushed hearing this, she watched as Amber just seemed to quickly slide back into that bitchy attitude. Michelle wanted to go talk to her again, help her keep focused, but Kevin came up behind her and kissed her neck distracting her, when she looked for Amber again she was gone, Michelle's heart was racing knowing Amber probably left with her man to go fuck, she almost felt that she was losing her more.

She was about to get up to chase her down, when the Captain came over and smiled at her and Kevin, "so you guys found each other huh, you know" he says smiling and sounding like he is joking "but we are on the open sea, it gives me the right to marry you two, you make such a cute couple."

"No, it's ok," Michelle was about to say but Kevin smiled, "oh that would be fun, come on, wouldn't you like this, just for a little."

Michelle looked into his eyes and blushed, "umm yeah I guess."

"Good" the captain said, "I pronounce you guys married."

"Wait isn't there a whole thing," she asked.

"Well yeah, but don't you both," the captain said.

"Yes," Kevin said.

Michelle looked at Kevin with a bit of shock, but seeing his eyes melted a little and smiled "umm I guess yeah sure."


"Good hold hands and kiss, you are married." The captain said, "I'll have the paperwork at your cabin by tomorrow." Of course Michelle didn't hear that as she was being kissed passionately by Kevin.

Dinner was good, but Michelle was distracted a bit, had she just gotten married, was she excited about it, the look on Kevin made her feel good, but she was horny too, dinner was barely over and she kissed Kevin, "babe let's head back to the room and have a bit of fun."

"Of course my wife anything for you." Hearing Kevin calling her his wife just made her more aroused.

They made it back to his room and she headed to the back "let me get something more fun to wear, well until you rip it off me," she giggled.

It took her a few minutes but just as she was finished putting it on, she heard a whistle and looked up.



"Fucking hot, I have the hottest fucking wife ever."

Michelle giggled, "why don't you come over here and let me show you how good of a wife I am."

He walked over and smiled as she got down on her knees and open his pants.



"My my my, what a big cock you have there."

Kevin grinned, "The better to fuck you with my dear."

"Well let's get you all nice and prepped for that," she said as she starts to lean in and starts to suck him off.



It wasn't long until the two of them where going at it either, he worked off her clothes and soon was behind her, kissing her neck as he pushed into her, she gasped, feeling his cock slide into her wet nether regions, a place she shouldn't have had but the feeling as too much for her as she started to have her first orgasm.

Her night was similar but more passionate to what Amber was doing, where Michelle was more loving and making love to the man she basically just married, Amber was going full bore on her man. Though the results would be the same, a night filled with endless orgasms for the both of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment