Monday, May 13, 2019

284 - Spreading Blackness



Seth was getting home, he had been over talking to his girlfriend's parents, he hadn't heard from Mary in the last few days. She had left to go to visit a college, it was around that time when everyone in his senior class was heading out and about visiting schools, looking to see what was offered, more than 3 dozen of his classmates had already visited at least one school, and Mary was on her third. This one was in New York City, he was terrified that something bad happened to her but her parents had said they had gotten an email from her like a day ago that she was fine, her phone was stolen and that was why she hadn't been getting her calls. 

The news from her parents had made him feel a little more calm but not hearing from her still bugged him, he had an email and she could have messaged him through Facebook, so why hasn't she talked to him. His parents were at work when he headed upstairs to his room to stop dead in his tracks as he saw Mary in his room sitting on his bed. But she looked so different. 



"Mary," he said shocked, "what happened to you, how are you back so soon, your parents said you wouldn't be home for another day."

She rolled her eyes, she saw he was eyeing up her body, most men did and she knew she would use it to her advantage. "It's Marylin now, and I don't really have to answer to you, I am better than you, I am woke to the truth and my true self." She said in a very harsh tone, her voice was oddly more erotic as well.

"What are you talking about, and why are you dressed up like that?"

She looked at him, anger and annoyance starting to fill her eyes, contempt for this boy she thought, before he was even able to finish his last question, she spat at him, a huge wad of spit speckled with black, right into his eyes. Seth wiped the spit off his eyes, and looked at her confused. 

"Jesus what the fuck

She looked at him, a wickedly evil smile on her face, "sit down and shut up and listen."

He was about to say something back at her for telling him to shut up and listen in his own house but he turned and sat down in the computer chair in his room, being completely silent. She grinned and licked her lips, pulling out her phone and texting someone, and then taking his picture before looking back at him. He was confused because she told her parents she had lost her phone. 

"I will tell you how it started, for you shall know how it ends soon enough, but I had gone into the city as planned, I met up with another girl named Mei, we both shared one of the college's dorm rooms like many other kids."



"Mei as I found out came from wealthy family and was coming to New York City to get away from them and party a little bit. However, that was probably the worst move for her, but now well honestly it was for the best." 

Seth grumbled a little and fought her instructions, "so what, why are you like this now?" he asked through gritted teeth, really unable to talk unless he fought it.

"So the first day Mei got us an Uber and we headed up to another friend's of her house, she lived outside of the city and really had a nice place, we went swimming and had a bunch of fun."



"We were there most of the day and I was getting a bit tired, she didn't want to leave yet but she ordered me an Uber so I could get back to the dorms and check in, she wasn't worried about pissing anyone off because her father went to the school and donated a lot of money, so she knew she was a lock to getting in."

Marylin's phone dinged a few times and Seth watched as she answered the messages and laughed a little bit, but she lifted her head again and smiled. 

"Right, so I headed back to the dorms and checked in, it was around 11 at night when I started to really worry about Mei, but I didn't want to rat her out either. So I tried to go to sleep hoping that soon she would get back, but she didn't not right away at least. It wasn't until the next evening that she had returned."

Seth looked down and noticed his cock was hard as a rock and pulsing in his pants, Marylin looked down and noticed and giggled, which made him feel worried and oddly even more turned on.

"It was nearly midnight the following night when the door opened and she walked in, I was so scared for her and so relieved, I turned on the light and I freaked out."



"Standing before me was Mei but she was dressed in black latex, and she was moaning as she grinned at me, but then her face changed and she told me I had to get away, that I was in trouble. I should have listened, I should have talked to her, asked her what was up, but I was so happy to see her I didn't, instead I told her I would go get the RA and we could figure this out."

Seth was too busy, listening to her sensual voice to really be as scared as he should have been, or to see his feet and legs. She coughed and draw his full attention back to her.

"I left the room I wasn't gone for a minute or two, but when I came back the room was dark again, I called out to her but all she did was giggle, I turned the corner of the little room and up on the desk was Mei."



"She was crotched up on the desk, and pounced at me, pushing me back onto the bed and she kissed me deeply, sliding her wet tongue all over my lips and even a little of my face."

Seth stuttered slightly "she kissed you?" Just the thoughts of her kissing another girl made his cock start to spasm and erupt in his pants. 

"Yes then she sprang off the bed and left the dorm, I was so scared, what had she done, what was she on, I wanted to follow her but I suddenly felt so exhausted and I passed out."
Seth groaned, as his cock spasmed more, his pants starting to show a huge stain from his loads of sticky cum.

"The next morning I woke up, it was weird, I was so energized, I felt so alive."



"I also noticed my body was changing, it had become hotter, more curvy" she giggled.
Seth was looking down at himself and he noticed it, the latex was on him, it was almost at crotch now, he wanted to run but he couldn't move.

She looked at him, "the same thing happened to me, don't worry you will understand soon enough you will be woke to the blackness as I am, as soon we all will be."

"What's happening to me?" He was able to say as he panicked.

"Stand up and let it surround you and guide you."

"Please Mary stop this."

Marylin walked over and smacked him in the face, "that isn't who I am anymore, don't worry you will know soon." The latex started to move faster up his body, soon covering his head.



Seth grabbed at his neck, at the rings on the collars that had formed, he was trying to pull it off but he couldn't, it was futile, the latex started to mold him, moving around, tightening or expanding what it wanted to and within a day Seth would be no more. Marylin knew it the minute she spat at him, and smiled that she converted yet another person to the blackness. She turned and left, he was her convert, he would be able to find her soon enough and she would be waiting.

TWO DAYS LATER

Marylin was standing in the shadows of the highway, she had just had a meeting with Mei who converted her, she was waiting for her converts to come see her as she was back in the city. She turned to hear the clicking off heels, she smiled "Zoey nice to see you again, how was your emerging?" She looked at the woman approaching her and motioned for her to kiss her.



Zoey, formerly Seth, looked at her and smiled "Very good, now I am woke and one with the blackness."

"Yes you are, I am happy you came through and joined us."

Zoey laughed, "as if I had a choice, and soon we shall have this world as well."

"Yes soon," Marylin said laughing, as she looked out at the city of so many people to convert.


No comments:

Post a Comment