Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Helping Dad Part 1



My dad and I had been a close knit family since my mom passed when I was 13, dad was always good about keeping me active and somewhat happy but I was sure it was at his expense, he never seemed like he truly belonged to anything anymore, he barely went golfing with his friends and he just seemed to shy away from people. 

I just turned 18 and was at college, it was barely into October and dad hadn't really been talking to me much, I decided to drive home quick one weekend to surprise him to find him passed out drunk on the couch, it was so sad, but I started to put it all together, all the pieces were falling into place, he was hiding his pain and loss from me, drinking and becoming a shut in all because he couldn't handle the fact mom was gone. 



I was talking to my roommate, Katie, and she was very happy to make a few suggestions, but nothing really spoke to me, I needed a good way to help him out but I wasn't sure, until one night she came in and smiled, hugging me tightly from behind.

"April, I have the perfect solution for you."

"Yeah and what is that?"

"Catfish him."

I look stunned at her, "Are you out of your fucking mind?"

She laughed, "hear me out, he needs someone to build him back up, to get him back into the whole dating scene."

"I don't think this is the way to do it though."

"Trust me, I have been studying it for class."

"You are barely in your first psych course and you are trying to say THIS, this of all things is a good idea."

"Men are stupid, no offense to your dad but you have to get him able to realize he is the man and can do this, so this is a good way, create a fake profile on some dating site, I am sure he has been looking for a while and flirt with him for a little and then when you feel he is ready then poof you disappear online but then he feels good about himself again."

I looked at her and it seemed like an interesting idea, but it felt wrong, "I don't know about it though."

She smirked at me "well if you don't do it, I'll do it so you don't have to."

"No," I snapped quickly "please don't."

"See you will do great."

It took me a few more days to really think about it, I hadn't heard much from dad so I decided why not try it. I set up a profile on a site that I found out dad had been using for some time. I felt back coming home and finding him passed out drunk again and using that to search his laptop. I used some of the digital software at school to make a picture of me look a little older.



I created the profile, setting it up so that it listed me as living in the next town away from my dad, it helped me limit my search and soon I found his profile, it was pretty basic, and I figured that was why he wasn't getting too much attraction to it, at least I didn't need that stuff, so biting the bullet I messaged him. 

"Hey, nice profile, kind of simple but your picture shows me you have kind eyes which are amazing, I hope we can talk soon Leah."

I sent the message and I was expecting him to probably not even get back to me, maybe he would notice a few weeks from now, but in about 10 minutes I got a message back from him.
"Nice to meet you Leah, thank you so much, my name is Keith. You look very nice, you seem familiar but it does have you listed close to me so maybe we passed each other somewhere, but it is amazing to meet someone who I don't know just feel like we connect."

I laugh as I look at the message, the line is cheese, pure shameless flirting and flattery to try to woo me. Though I know what it is, it's kind of flattering.

"It is possible I do do a fair bit of business all around the area, so it could have happened, I do think I would love to get to know you more before anything really goes farther, I have been dealing with a lot of assholes lately and I'm not sure I can deal with being hurt again."
He really shocked me replying so quickly, "No of course, I would love to get to know you more, maybe we can just chat here for now before anything else really goes farther."

"I would love that, but I have to go, work to be done."

"Of course, talk to you soon."



I was laying on my bed, when Katie got back to the room, "So April how was it?"

I blushed deeply "what are you talking about?"

"You know, I figured you finally did it, you messaged your dad?"

"What how did you know?"

"Oh please it's not like I haven't noticed you setting up the fake profile and stuff, and you have that Cheshire cat smile on your face."

I blush deeper, feeling weird that maybe I was finding this a bit too exciting but I was happy to kind of feel that dad was sounding happy, I was laying on my bed, and feeling turned on and excited, it was amazing. After Katie had left I couldn't help but start to play with myself a bit, thinking of my dad and me as Leah and wondering what he would be like in bed.
It wasn't until later that night that I kind of realized that I had orgasmed several times thinking of my dad, and not in the good father and daughter way but in the very naughty, him fucking the shit of his lover way.

It has been a few weeks since I started to talk to my dad secretly as Leah, I headed home one weekend had to be April while around him, it was weird because in my mind all I wanted to do was flirt with him and tease him and just honestly to be with him. I headed for bed that evening, I woke up the next morning feeling good, I grabbed my laptop to flirt with my dad a litle more, this time I kneel on my bed and pose for a slightly more naughty picture to upload to him.



I send the picture and get a reply shortly, telling me how beautiful I am and it just makes me feel more horny and I start to play with myself again, I have to imagine my dad actually hearing me because I heard the music in his bedroom ramping up, I guess he didn't wanna hear his daughter moaning in pleasure, but I was sure if he thought it was Leah he wouldn't have cared.

Soon I was done playing with myself and I couldn't help but set up my laptop and took a picture of myself naked, trying to hide most of my body but not getting everything hidden but at the time I didn't care and I sent the picture to my dad, no not my dad the guy I was flirting with, I thought as I started to think more like Leah.



1 comment:

  1. looking forward to part 2 its good to have you back in the game

    ReplyDelete