Sunday, May 16, 2021

286 - MILF Spell


 


"I think I found a way to turn you back."

"Oh come on Kyle aren't you having fun, this is what you wanted wasn't it, what I always found you fantasizing about, hot slutty MILFs"

"Yeah, sure I was, but that was before my girlfriend suddenly turned into my new stepmom in front of me 3 weeks ago."

"Has it been 3 weeks already? Wow how time flies!"

"What are you doing?"

"Oh come on sweetie don't you like my huge round tits?"

"This isn't funny, I want you back."

"Oh so I guess you don't like seeing me naked, it's ok, your father loves it."

"Ewww fucking gross."

"I can't help MY HUSBAND, loves fucking his wife, or that being the hottest neighborhood eye candy is addictive."

"Just stop ok, I get the point, but I can fix it."

"Well that's the thing, I don't want it fixed, I am happy with me being like this, too bad for you, you have a huge thing for MILFs except I guess for me now otherwise I would fuck you so hardcore, just like your father has done 3 times today"

"3 times when did you have time for that"

"Before he left and once at lunch."

"That's only two."

"Oh right silly me, the third was your friend Brian, he loves hot MILFs too and he can actually get hard for me, see you my darling step son"

No comments:

Post a Comment