Sunday, October 17, 2021

700 Follower Winner - Victoria Hyde - Strong Love



Jeff was a nice guy, sitting in his dorm room most of the time studying and trying to figure out how much of his degree is really going to be worth it in the real world. He was in his final year of college and everything just seemed to be closing in on him. The only shining thing in his life was his beautiful girlfriend Nicole.


Nicole was just like him, a college student, struggling with the day to day grind that college life was accustomed to, she tried to stay away from the party side of things, but she would attend a few events. She liked to work hard to graduate, she wasn't a nun. Nicole was also a bit of a stunner, she really didn't know how many guys always checked her out, and she was very happy with Jeff.

The two of them had a regular routine together as well, during the week it was almost impossible to find time were they weren't studying and on Friday nights they would put their things away until Sunday afternoon so they could have time together. 

Nicole was sitting in her dorm on Thursday night, it was a full moon out and she just looked up from her books and really hoped that Jeff would have something interesting to do this weekend. There was a slight flash in the air, she assumed it was some street light blowing out and went back to reading her books. That night Jeff was in for quite a change, not that he would see it until the morning.

He woke up the next morning, and screamed.


Jeff woke up and saw his body, a cute little vixan of a girl maybe 18 again, he looked around clearly he was in the girl's dorms now and it wasn't like she was in someone else's body because she saw things that were clearly his but were changing into girl versions in front of her.

"What the fuck is going on?" she yelled out as she scrambled from her bed.

"Vicky go back to sleep, it's 5 in the morning," a girl in the other bed said, rolling over.

She stood up and looked around "Vicky huh" she giggled, it sounded perfect.

It took a few hours but she was able to get familiar with her body and got dressed and headed off campus to Nicole's apartment. She knocked on the door, there was no answer, hopefully there was the hide a key still close by, she walked to the bush and found it and let herself into the apartment.


"Who the fuck are you?" Nicole asked as she stood in the hall waiting to see who was entering her apartment.

"Babe it's me, Vicky, no, wait it's Vicky, fuck why can't I say my name."

"Look, no offence but my boyfriend just left, so you better start talking."

Vicky looked at her and started to explain what happened, or well what she could figure out. Going to sleep and waking up a girl, Nicole didn't seem to believe it, so he told her all sorts of personal info that no one other then someone dating her would know.

Nicole stared at her in shock, "Holy fuck you weren't lying were you, I mean it's weird I can't fully seem to remember you as a guy but it sounds like you do know me, and what's weirder still is that right now I have a boyfriend who would know that too but what should I believe, my heart or my head, my heart says I love him but my head is telling me that you, someone I don't know, is being honest with me."

The two sat and started to talk, over coffee and breakfast, they agreed to figure this out together, but because it might cause too many people to freak out that a senior and a freshmen were hanging out, out of no where, they would talk via text for the next few days until they figured this out.

Vicky smiled and head back to her dorm, even though it was barely 8 in the morning, she was feeling so exhausted. She curled up in her bed and passed out, waking up around noon to even more changes, her breasts were bigger, as were her hips and ass, and her nipples were pierced, something she had never thought about doing.


"Well that is different," she said admiring her bigger full tits. She looked around, the dorm looked different too, instead of a double room like Freshmen are assigned this one looked like one she had Junior year, it was a single and that made her giggle, she was older now too, closer to Nicole's age again.

She slid out of bed and giggled, she would have to talk to Nicole about this, she grabbed her phone and was about to text her when she got a few texts from a guy named Dean.

"Hey Vicki, you coming over for the swim out party at the frat?"

She blinked, she was never into frat guys but this guy seemed to know her very well and thoughts of him popping in her mind kind of turned her on more than it probably should have. 

"Totally, just woke up, give me 10 and I'll be over."

"Cool, we figured you just woke up, after the party last night we were shocked you were able to walk back to your dorm."

She couldn't really think of what he was talking about, but she rubbed her head a bit, was she a party girl name, she can see how her body looked that she probably was, but she couldn't let things distract her, but there was no harm in checking out the frat party which was something she never did before.

She got out of bed and went into one of the drawers and finding a tiny black bikini and grabbed some cut up jean shorts, and flipflops before grabbing her ID and keycard and heading out towards the frat. She didn't know which one the guy was from but seemed to be drawn towards one of the biggest houses, it helped a bit that there was music being played in the back of the house.


Getting to the backyard, 3 guys greeted her "VICKI over here" the middle guy said.

"Hey Dean" she giggled walked to him and hugging him, the two other guys flanked him, and she moved her head and kissed him, she had no clue why she did it, but it was an urge she couldn't stop from doing. As she broke the kiss she looked at he other two and kissed them too. Dean was groping her ass while the other two rubbed her back. "Cool party guys, you frat boys always through the best ones" she giggled.

"Thanks babe, we are doing the fundraiser part right now, so like families are all around but the real party happens after 6."

She giggled and smiled "totally, I know how you roll no worries, I'll behave for now" she winked.

She went about the party and things were tame and boring, not even a lot of drinking, but once 6 hit, and the families started to take off, things started to get more interesting. She went to Dean's room and the two of them started to have a bunch of fun. It was almost 11 when she stepped out of his room and headed for the bathroom, Dean was passed out, she tired him out again, but now she stared at the mirror wondering if she wanted to treat his friends to fun.


She teased her hair, flipping in around in the mirror a bit, "boys are fun, but I really can't stop thinking about Nicole."

She heard a few voices out in the hall, she smiled thinking, well it wouldn't be that bad, sowing my wild outs and getting fucked is really amazing.

She giggled as her tits jiggled and she turned to head to another room, she can talk to Nicole tomorrow tonight she is gonna really find out how good sex as a girl could be, maybe she could get pointers to when she turns back. It was a fleeting thought in her head about her even being a guy at all.

The next morning she was about to leave the frat house, her pussy was sore and she really enjoyed the fucking she did do, she happened to see one of the guys outside, she knew him, remembered him from before, he was a good guy, had a girlfriend, and something about that made her want to break him a bit. She walked over and kissed him and before he could protest she took his cock out and started to suck his cock.




Vicki showed up at Nicole's house the next day, not soon after the guy came in her mouth, the taste still on her lips, she knocked this time, finding that Nicole had moved the hidden key this time. Nicole let her in and said "sorry I got freaked when you showed up yesterday, so I didn't replace the key, I was just about to head out to be with my boyfriend." 

"Oh that's cool I guess," Vicki said, noticing how Nicole didn't even notice the additional changes to her body.




"It's so weird, I remember having a boyfriend but there are weird flashes about you and me, but it feels so unreal, so different, like it didn't really happen."

Vicki looked at her, seeing her beauty and clearly feeling the love for her that no amount of cock could hide. She smiled "Yeah, it's so weird, everything is strange but I know how much I love you, and I don't want to lose you."

"You're not going to lose me silly, not that I know you as this."

"Yeah, ok, I just wanted to make sure."

Nicole heard her phone going off and headed for the bedroom to get it, she was in the hall when Vicki pushed her against the wall.




"What the hell are you doing?"

"Sorry, I need you, I want you, seeing you, I know I can't be without you, entirely with you, like we used to."

"I know but I have a boyfriend, you know that."

"Well now I am," she groaned as she started to feel tingling all over her body, her clothes started to change, this time Nicole saw it and freaked out a little.

"You're changing in front of me."

"I" she moaned "I know, it didn't hurt like this last time though," she groaned again, "but I was passed out." She sat back, feeling the changes keep going, as she did something started to push up and she was shocked by it, so was Nicole.


She looked at Nicole and grinned, "well well, now to claim my little girl forever, get over here" She grabbed Nicole and kissed her.

The two started to go at it, Nicole didn't pay attention at all to her phone going off constantly for over an hour, her boyfriend was texting and calling but she didn't care she had Vicki again and it felt more amazing than before.


"Feels good to swap huh, first I had you and now you get me."

"Vicki it feels so unreal, I love it."

"Call me Victoria, sounds more like me now anyway."

"Umm Victoria sounds so hot, sounds more aggressive and dominate."

"Maybe I am now." 

"Prove it," she giggled.

The two swapped the strap on again, "fine but if I make you orgasm hard, know you will be my bitch, my slave forever."

"If you can fine," Nicole laughed.


Hours into being fucked like a whore, Nicole knew she lost the bet, but Victoria kept fucking her ass, tugging her hair "whose the bitch now."

"Me, I'm your bitch."


No comments:

Post a Comment