Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Jealous Neighbor


Samantha was in love with her college neighbor, Derek, he was older and a hunk, he worked out all the time, but she was only in high school and he treated her like a younger sister. She would go to his house and hang out and talk to him but he was always just humoring her. She always wanted to tell him the truth to get him to understand she was prefect for him.

She saw him date so many girls that weren't worth his time, she would see them use him, cheat on him and toss him aside. The worst of it was Cassidy, she sunk her claws into him, teased him, used him and tossed him aside. Then she would go date one of his friends and come over drunk and upset, she would get back together with him again and again, and he was just so oblivious to it.

Derek was outside working out in the backyard and she saw him and went over to him. "Hey Derek, how are things going?"

"Things are ok, Cassidy and I" he paused, and she looked hopeful, it was the third or fourth time they had broken up and gotten together she lost track but maybe this time was it.


"What darling did you say my name?" Cassidy says walking out onto the deck, looking down at Samantha.

"No, well yes, I was just talking to Samantha about us."

"Oh did you tell her the amazing news." Samantha just stood there feeling like a deer in headlights.

"Wha?" Was all she managed to say when Cassidy spun to her and held out her hand to show her a huge engagement ring.

"Derek proposed to me last night."

"Ohh, oh umm GREAT!" Samantha said in shock, getting a bit loud as her heart sank into her stomach. 

"I know right, I found the man I want to be with for my entire life."

Samantha didn't know what to do, she was standing there as Cassidy moved over and kissed him, she looked at her phone and said "oh umm my mom is texting I have to go."

"Ok bye," Cassidy said in a dismissive way. Samantha ran off, holding back her tears until she got into her house.

Days turned to weeks and it wasn't easing the pain of the news, worse she found out that Cassidy had talked Derek into moving to California, so that she could be around the it crowds and make her dream of becoming an influencer a reality. She only had a few more weeks to be around him and she had no idea what to do.

One night she was half asleep, just on the verge of completely passing out a voice whispered to her, "Would you like him, would you do anything to get him?"

She blinked "Yes, I want him."

"Anything?" the dark voice purred.

"Yes" she said feeling excited. 

"Good, I will help you, I have a plan" it said, "but I must know if you are willing to do what it takes."

"Yes of course."

A parchment appeared in front of her, floating in the air, "prick your finger and sign with blood."

She grabbed a small pin and did it. The second her blood touched the parchment, she moaned out, she hadn't had this feeling yet, at least not to this degree, she started to shake as she had a huge orgasm and passed out.


The next morning was a shock for her, she woke up and looked in the mirror and she gasped, as she looked just like Cassidy, her clothes hung off her and she stared at herself in the mirror, she was her. She was going to be able to get Derek looking like this, but that voice what was his plan?

A whisper in her mind "Go next door."

She did remember that Cassidy had left for California already to scope out apartments and would be back by the end of the week, she had her chance. She didn't want to get caught by her parents, so she snuck next door, opening the sliding door on the back deck she got into Derek's house. She walked up to his bedroom.


"Hello my darling." She was shocked her voice, her purr all sounded like Cassidy's.

"Cass?"

She slid into bed with him, she smelled him and he smelled so good and she was getting aroused so quickly. "I flew back to surprise you." 

"That's nice."

"I know" she said leaning in to kiss him, something she had been waiting to do for years, he kissed her back and she moaned as the two of them started to do things, things she always wanted to do. Her new body was reacting so differently and she was loving it. 

"Let me take care of you."

"Ok awesome," he said as she moved down his body, finding him naked, she took his dick in her hand and started to suck him off.


It didn't take him long to cum, she was doing things she never would imagine and Cassidy's skill, err no her skill was amazing she got him to cum for her so easily. He laid back groaning, "Damn love you are incredible at that."

She licked her lips, the watery cum tasting ok, "I know" she purred sounding just as arrogant as Cassidy.

She curled up with Derek and smiled, she had the man she always wanted. She started to doze off, when the whisper came to her, "now you have had your fun, now to earn your man, to make him yours, you need to get rid of Cassidy from his life."

In the dream state, she moaned "how?"

"She promised she would never cheat on him again."

"So I have to cheat on him?"

"Yes, cheat on him, tell him, she will be done, you will be your true self again and he will be yours."

"I don't think I can do that, I love him."

"You swore to me, you would do anything or I can change you back now and let him fade away from you forever."

"No no please I'll do it."

"Good girl, I have the perfect guy to do it with, his rival in school, a guy he hates, it will break their relationship forever."

"Fine, just tell me where and when."

"You will know."

She spent the day with Derek, she was so happy. The next day she woke up in his arms, and had this feeling she had to go somewhere. She told Derek it was to take care of things and kissed him. She drove which was different for her, but she just let it happen and it seemed to go well. She pulled into the back of an apartment building, walking to the door which seemed to open for her shocked her. She rode the elevator nervous and unsure what to do. Turning down a hall, she stopped at a door, it opened for her and she walked in and waited. As she stood there, her clothes shifted on her.


It wasn't long until the door unlocked and in stepped a taller guy around Derek's age, he was buff, she licked her lips feeling aroused. He turned and saw her "Cassidy?"

"Hey baby" she purred.

"Don't call me baby."

"Why not, you miss me don't you?"

"How did you get into my apartment?"

"Oh let's not worry about details," she said moving around the room and sitting on the arm of his couch. "Let's talk about old times."


"What old times? High school, we dated for 6 months until you started to get popular the you dumped me like a sack of shit."

"Oh I know, I shouldn't have."

"Bullshit, it's always been about you, about you and who you want to be."

"I know baby, but that is why I'm here," she purred.

"Shut it, I know that dick Derek proposed."

She got upset that he called Derek a dick, "he isn't a dick."

"Sure he is, you are just too blind to see it."

"How can I make it up to you."

"Get out of my life."

She giggled "oh not until I make it up to you."

"Fine, I've heard how much of a slut you are, how about you get over her and suck me off, and learn what you are missing out on."

"Sounds perfect" she purred moving over to him, as he sat on the couch and opened his pants and his large cock flopped out. "Holy Shit!!"


"What your new man doesn't measure up?"

"Fuck no, you are 3 times the man he is" she said moving to him, and leaning in to wrap her lips around his cock. She wanted him, god his cock was lighting her on fire.

"Guess you should have learned who I was before you dumped me huh." She didn't respond, she kept sucking him off, bobbing up and own his shaft, slurping and moaning. Her pussy was on fire, Derek could never satisfy her, no wonder she kept checking on him. Derek was a dud this man was a stud. She sucked him off for another 10 minutes before he shot a load into her mouth, but that wasn't the end of it. They ended up fucking for another 3 hours before they passed out together. 

She cleaned her face off but her pussy was full of his cum "I'll be back I have things to take care of."


She headed back to Derek's house, a healthy sexual glow about her, she stood over him in his bed as he was reading when he looked up he smiled, but she didn't return the smile.

"We are done, sorry I found someone better."

"What? Why? Who?"

"What a bigger fucking cock, why because I realized I can't be jealous of girls you are with knowing how tiny your cock is. And as for who, you'll find out soon enough, but I'll show you the cum he is able to put in me." She looked at him and dropped her panties and exposed her pussy full of thick cum leaking down her thighs.

"Jesus! Get the fuck out."

She laughed "Jealous? You should be," and she left heading back to the apartment, her pussy throbbing hoping for new fun with her new man. The new Cassidy had been able to have Derek but learned how much she didn't really want him.

By time the weekend came and Cassidy had flown back to see Derek he was crushed, he tossed her out and she was completely confused by it all. She didn't want to go but he wouldn't even speak to her. She was so confused by all this. As she was driving away, there was a whisper in her head "You failed your part of the deal."

"No please no" she cried out as darkness surrounded the car and she vanished.

2 comments:

  1. I do so love a corruption that gives a person what they think they want and ends up taking them further than they could ever imagine

    ReplyDelete