Saturday, July 2, 2022

New Friends, New Life

 


Victoria was sitting in her dorm room, she was doing some studying while waiting for her roommate to come back. They had plans to head out to dinner then to go to a movie. Though her roommate was long overdue. She called her but no one picked up. She was starting to get worried and called her roommate again when a lustful voice purred into the phone. 

"Hello?"

"Who is this, where is Amy?"

"Oh Amy is a little tied up right now, if you want to see her come to this address."

Victoria wrote down the number quick and rushed out of the dorm, running across the quad, out of the campus through the walk path that would be the quickest way of getting to the address. Had she gone out of the front main gates she would have seen Amy driving in with a bunch of party supplies that one of her teachers randomly asked her to pick up.

Victoria got to the house, the door was open and she ran inside hearing groaning from upstairs, she was set to rescue her friend. Bursting into the room she saw something she didn't expect to see, instead of her friend possibly tied up and hurt, she saw, well she saw two people fucking. 


Not just any two people Tonya and Derek.

Huffing and puffing from the run, "Where," panting "is Amy?"

Tonya looked back at her and laughed, "oh I don't know, my baby here stole her phone, we called you."

"Why?"

"So you can come here and see us fucking, watch how his huge cock plunges into me."

"Why the fuck would I do that," she says almost feeling like she can't look away.

"So you can see how a real man fucks, don't worry you'll learn soon enough, all of my man's girls love his big cock."

"That's fucking sick."

"You're the one still watching" she laughs and then arches her back and moans as she orgasms.

"I'm leaving."

"Just one more second, watch him fill me with cum." She stood there, unable to stop watching, as Derek grabbed her hips and his cock started to twitch and she knew that he was unloading a monster load into Tonya's pussy. She then turned and ran out, confused and wondering what the hell was going on.

She got back to the dorm, Amy was there, "where have you been?"

"Umm nowhere," she said not sure if she should tell Amy what happened. "What are you doing?" She asked as she noticed the room was a mess.

"I lost my phone, I can't find it and the find your phone app was turned off."

She knew she should tell Amy the truth but something inside her giggled thinking it was funny that she knew where the phone was. Then she felt bad about finding it funny. She knew something was wrong but didn't want to say anything either.

Victoria tried to put things behind her, the whole day was just blowing her mind and she really just needed to sleep it off and just not think about it. She had the next day off and she decided to head to the beach early on to get a nice walk in, maybe the fresh ocean air would really just help ground her back to normal. 


On the way to the beach Victoria ran into Mei. Mei was an exchange student who went from dedicated student to party girl, rumors were she was fucking a few of the college's upper ups to keep her status in the country. Mei smiled and walked over to her "Hey sexy, love the new color to your hair, blonde does suit you nicely."

"What are you talking about?"

"Nothing, don't worry about it, I'm hanging out at the beach today why don't you come with me."

"I'm going to the beach but doing my run and coming home."

"Yeah sure, ok, well I'll be tanning, come see me and we can talk about Derek."

"Wait you know Derek?"

"Duh, I'm one of his girls, like you are."

"I'm not one of his anything."

"Sure, ok so I hang over by the pier, so I can soak up the rays and all the boys can stare at me, after your little walk, get changed and come back if you want or find something cute to wear."

"You'll be there a while because I'm not coming."

"Sure."

She watched Mei leave and pulled out her phone and opened the camera and looked.


"My hair, how did it turn blonde?"

She looked around, knowing it was fucked up, knowing she had to figure it out, but she needed to run before she stressed out, then maybe she could talk to Mei about what was happening, she seemed to know something.

During the run she felt good, things were calm in her mind and she wasn't freaking out, she was thinking about this logically. The best way to find out things she was missing was to talk to Mei, and Mei gave her an opening. As she was on her lap back towards her car, she saw this cute little outfit place, she had an urge to get something cute to wear. She justified it by figuring that Mei wouldn't talk to her if she wasn't willing to do a simple thing like get a new outfit.


Around 10 in the morning, Victoria walked over to the beach in her new outfit, she saw a bunch of guys kind of walking past someone over and over, trying not to be obvious about them checking out whoever was laying there. Of course she knew that it had to be Mei, Mei would be the only one to be getting that amount of attention at this time and it was in the area she had said she would be.

Starting to head towards her, she got a call, it was from Amy.

"Hey Amy what's up?

"I just got a new phone because I couldn't find mine and I get out of the phone store and my tires are slashed."

"Are you kidding me?"

"No, and no one even saw what happened, and it's not like the lot was full either."

"Did you call the cops?"

"Yeah but they said because it was on a lot, that was on private property they can only take down a report."

"That's bullshit!"

"I know, so can you come pick me up?"

"Umm, yeah I'm at the beach doing some laps, give me like 20?"

"Yeah sure, they are towing my car over to the shop to get it fixed, I had to call my dad for cash it's like over a grand."

"That suck's I'm sorry Amy, I'll see you soon ok?"

"Yeah ok, thanks."

Victoria knew she just lied, she could rush over to her friend but she needed answers, she headed to the spot where Mei was laying. "Ok, what's going on?"

She looked up and smiled "Derek set his sights on you, you are going to be his newest girl."

"Like hell I am."

"Oh you saw his dick, you smelled his sex, the changes are already starting, you can fight them if you want, but it's better to give in."

"What changes?"

"I'm sure you have noticed your breasts are a little bigger, your more in shape, and your hair is blonde."

She had to think about it, was that happening, she looked down and saw her breasts did seem more full today. "Ok?"

"And I am sure you have started to lie more, you've been becoming more wicked and bad."

"No" she said with an absolute tone that she hadn't, but then thinking of how she has lied and hid things that maybe she was.

"Yeah ok, anyway, deny yourself, but I was told to make contact with you, and I have, when you want more answers go see Tonya, she will be waiting for you." Mei rolled over and waved at Victoria in a dismissive way.

Victoria headed off the beach, heading to find Amy. She got there and smiled "Sorry about that."

"It's fine Amy said getting into the car, the tow guy said it would be a few days the tires weren't in stock."

"That blows." She looked over at Amy waiting for her to say something about her hair, or her breasts or something but it was like Amy had no clue.

"Yeah I just wished I knew who was fucking with me, this was two things already and I don't need things to get worse."

"I'm sure it will settle down."

"I hope so."

The next few days for Victoria were a breeze, guys were starting to notice her more, one guy even bought her coffee just because he said she had a nice smile. Amy though was struggling, their dorm room was ransacked but only Amy's side. Amy was told by her professor that she never handed in assignments she knew she did so she had to lose a letter grade just for resending the files. Amy was close to tears almost every night and Victoria was noticing it. She had this weird notion in her head that everything that was happening to Amy was because of Derek and she needed to put a stop to it. Friday afternoon she headed to see Tonya. 

Getting to the house, she walked in, she looked over and saw Mei smiling in the living room she just pointed to the stairs.

She knocked on a door and heard "Come in and sit down, I'm just freshening up."

Victoria walked in and sat on a leather couch.


Victoria looked down, her breasts had been becoming even bigger lately, she was feeling urges to dress to show off her body more, it wasn't like her and worse no one seemed to notice the change either. 

A laugh filled the room as Tonya walked in, "Wow my babe, really does do fine work, you are becoming quite the hottie."

She blushed, "I need to know things, are you tormenting my roommate?"

"Oh that boring little girl, yes we are."

Stunned by the admission, "Why?"

"To get you, we knew you would put pieces together sooner or later."

"To get me?"

"Yes, you see," she pauses "I would say don't tell anyone but you can't can you, none of us can unless it's talking to another sister in his harem."

"Harem?"

"Yes" Tonya said laying down.


"You see I wasn't like this either, not that anyone can remember, hell most of the time I forget myself, but when my man chooses you, you start to change, you can fight it but in the end you beg for it."

"You can't be serious."

"Sure I can, deep down you know it's true, where your tits always that big?"

"No"

"Your hair blonde?"

"No."

"So let's just take what I am saying as fact, anyway, we have been pushing Amy around, to get you to come here, so we can make you an offer, the same one he made me to protect my boyfriend at the time."

"What's the offer."

"Join us now, accept your fate, let him change you fully and we will leave Amy alone, she will be safe from us."

"And if I don't?"

"The plans he has for Amy, well, will get her kicked out of school, and most likely arrested for a long long time."

Fearing what they could do, she nodded and said "yes, fine, as long as you guys leave her alone."

"Good girl," Tonya said, "Baby she said yes" she called out. 

The leather of the couch grabbed her, pulling her back against it and into darkness.

Months later.


"Oops sorry didn't see you there." Tori said looking down at Amy who was on the ground.

"God why are you such a bitch, I don't know you why are you always picking on me."

"Because you're weak, now get out of my way, I'm meeting my love for a night of fucking" she stepped over Amy and planting her heel right into the back of the laptop on the ground crushing it. Being evil and wicked made her so horny and she knew Derek would fuck her like crazy because of it, who needed to be weak when you can be powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment