Monday, January 14, 2019

274 - Undercover

My name is Sarah, I look like a normal girl and I have a wonderful life with a wonderful boyfriend, but what most people don't know about me is that I am an undercover agent who works for the police force, I was trained by them after college but I don't hold a gun or badge, and I'm not in the official system as being an officer, if I am looked up at all by anyone I am merely a citizen. Because of this, telling anyone else's name would compromise so many, so I will keep those secret. I can tell you however, I am an officer with a good rank, all my data is locked away off computers in a special departmental vault that very few people have access to, basically only my handler and a couple of the highest ranking members of the force.

I recently was approached by my bosses to attempt to investigate a new guy who has come into the city, he was a rapper or hip hop star, I had no clue, in his public image but he seemed to be rather deceitful in having many underworld contacts. He had several interests that were increasing his reputation in the city and many of the more wealthy people in town have started to notice him and have begone to worry, so they asked me to try to go and get noticed by him and maybe find out about his organization from the inside. 

One of the reasons why I was so good at being an undercover agent was that I had found while in the academy a ring that I could use to change myself, I was able to change so many things about me which allowed me to get into all sorts of situations. I had notified my superiors when I found the ring, they had all tried it and tested it and it seemed the ring would only work for me. I had used it successfully on so many of my assignments but of course it was never left in the reports out of fear that someone might take it from me. 

I had told my boyfriend about the ring, I felt like had needed to know about it so that if I was ever in trouble, he tried it on one time but like everyone else it didn't work for him either. I knew this operation would end up being a few weeks or more, so as part of a weird ritual with my boyfriend we got a room and a nice resort so we could have time together. It was also always the time that I would, with his help, decide how to best look for the upcoming mission.

I was sitting on the couch for him, I looked back at him and asked him to pull off my shirt, I had already activated the ring and my breasts were starting to grow, I knew he wasn't really happy with the whole mission not after telling him what details I could confide in him. But as he lifted my shirt, he saw my breasts starting to grow and he got excited like I knew he would. 


His hands wrapped around my body and he leaned in to kiss me, he whispered that he loved me but was worried about this operation, he had a bad feeling about it, and I told him it would be ok, but he was more worried than normal. Maybe, I should have listened and passed on this one but I felt like it was my duty and I just had to do it, I felt that I would be the only person who could.

I knew that I needed to change slowly, I had tried to do things before all at once and god it just hurt a bit too much, but I had the weekend with my love and I knew that I could go slow with him and make love with him and it would be ok. We made love all night, a side effect of some of the changes is an increased hormone release which for me meant a lot of extra sex. 

The next morning I headed down to the pool, I loved to swim to work off any extra stress or sexual energy, there is only so much my boyfriend was really able to do. The pool of this resort was huge and beautiful and it was the main reason my boyfriend and I kept coming here before operations. I swam for a little while and than decided to sit up on a ledge in the pool, I was relaxing and having a good time.


I was relaxing and I happened to notice that a few guys had come into the pool area to start to swim and they had checked me out, was I already that different that they were noticing me. I blushed as I looked down at myself, I hadn't even really seen how different I was looking, in all the fun last night with my boyfriend I might have overdone the growth in my breasts a tiny bit, but I can't say that the looks that I was getting helping me feel good about the extra changes that had occurred. 

I swam around a bit more, a few times swimming by the guys, it was a bit of a flirty move but I really was enjoying how they were looking at me. Maybe I should have seen the signs, maybe if I realized it, I wouldn't have been as disappointed by my boyfriend coming down into the pool area, and I could have saved so much of the stuff that had happened to me.

My boyfriend and I swam around a little longer, my eyes would occasionally go back to the other guys who were swimming around, they ended up going to the hot tub and though I wanted to go, my boyfriend convinced me to head to the room for a room service and a nice evening up in the room together. We ordered another lovely meal and watched a movie on demand, followed by a beautiful night together.


It was morning, the last morning of our little vacation and as I looked out at the rising sun I knew that tomorrow I would be starting the dangerous assignment, worse I was feeling different as well, the ring gleaming on my finger and my mind wandering to the men down in the pool. I shook my head, I had to focus, the ring has never done this before, but why is it pushing these feelings on me this time. Was it the ring or my own mind, fuck I am not even sure. 

Maybe I was preparing without really realizing it but the rest of the day was surreal for me, my boyfriend and I packed up, and we headed back home from the resort, but I was feeling distant from him and really distracted. I look back and think maybe something in me was telling things were going to go badly but I didn't see the signs, maybe it would have made it better or easier I don't know anymore.

We got home and spent a few hours talking, the quiet ride home was driving me nuts, and I had to talk to him about things, I also broke out the case files and well because of the assignment I would be doing, I had to appear to be single, our spare room was already made up due to a previous assignment but we kept it for guests and well for when I need to appear to be single. It was hard on him to see me going to that room to get more into the assignment, but as I stepped into the room it was like I was becoming a new woman and I felt oddly satisfied.

The night's sleep was hard, I should have slept with him in our bed but something about it was drawing me to be single last night, I woke up refreshed and ready to call my handler and tell him I was about to begin. He told me about the website, he wouldn't dare email me, due to safety concerns, but I typed it into my laptop and boom it was an elite dating site. I had to wonder about it but I knew this was the job, I logged on and started a new profile on the site, with the right listings I was sure I would be on the target's radar soon enough.

It didn't take long for the profile I was creating to start to garner attention, within hours I was getting messages and requests abounds, but nothing from him. I was starting to get worried as the hours clicked away but it wasn't until almost 1 in the afternoon that the fruits of my labor had messaged me, he was suave but I was playing him a lot more than he was playing me. He hit me up and we started to chat, though I started to see how he was talking that so many girls would easily fall for his moves, he was quite the charmer, I really didn't realize how good he was until after we stopped talking around 4 that afternoon that I noticed how wet my pussy was. 

I was so turned on when my boyfriend did get home I pounced on him, we fucked on the couch for at least an hour before I was ready to stop, I had probably like 4 orgasms in that time, and my boyfriend maybe came twice and was in a little pain, I didn't realize that I was riding him a lot more rough than both of us were normally doing it, it was raw and sex, and just need, not the loving love making we do, but hey I needed to fuck.

The next few days, I had to lead on the guy, but he was so easy to fall into the whims of my character, actually I had to be more careful because he was so charming I was starting to love talking to him, in fact when I gave him my cell, well the one for my cover, and we started to talk, his voice was almost instantly arousing, I will admit that I was fingering myself for at least an hour as we talked that first time, there was just something about his voice that was driving me insane and I loved it. 

It was around the third day that he asked me to video chat with him, he was worried I was some kind of made up character, I mean he wasn't wrong this was all an act but I was a real person and he had to learn that so I could complete my assignment, so I started to video message him, his voice and pictures didn't do him justice and it was actually nice to see him. 

He looked at me and talked me into posing and showing off his body, I started to play along, his words were just melting into me and god it was so hot playing a hot little slutty girl. I stripped down and started to show off my body for him, it was fun to play with him and again I got so horny that afternoon I wore my boyfriend out when he got home.

I woke up from my boyfriend's bed, I mean our bed, and I headed back to my room, well the guest room it was just, I don't know I couldn't be with him, sure a quick fuck was great but spending time with him was just weird, and I got back into the room and fingered myself, I didn't realize that while I was fucking my boyfriend I really wasn't getting as satisfied, but when I thought of my target god I was dripping almost instantly. 

I don't remember falling asleep so late, but it had to be at like 3 in the morning or something because I woke up later than I normally do, I don't even remember my boyfriend leaving for work or anything, and I checked my phone and noticed that I had been sexting with the target most of the night, and the messages were hot, so hot that just reading them was getting me turned on again. I knew I had to nip this in the bud, something really wrong was going on, and I think the ring was doing damage, looking back I should have changed myself back but I was actually having a lot of fun with it. 

It was around noon when I messaged him, asking him what was up, he told me how hot I was last night and wanted me to know he came a lot, he had actually taken a picture of his cock oozing cum and god I didn't realize how big and thick guys can get, my boyfriend I thought was big but is nothing compared to him. He told me to dress up and that we were going to be going out on a date this afternoon, I tried to convince him it was too soon but he wasn't having any of that and told me it was happening at 4 and to be dressed. He even told me to take a picture of what I was going to wear so he could approve it. I thought that was kind of a dick move but as he told me to do it god I was so willing to do it for him, I had never really been into taking orders but his voice and his demeanor well I just felt happy to do it. 

It took me a few pictures before I was able to find something that he approved of.


I took a picture of it, and he told me it was hot but then told me to pose on my knees looking sexy and needing his cock, I don't know what really had gotten ahold of me but I did it, I took the picture and sent it to him, he told me I was good to go, and that I was a good girl for him and, God, I would be lying if I said I didn't orgasm right then and there. 

I called my boyfriend, god hearing his voice was grating, I just was having a hard time listening to him ramble after I told him about the date, he knew it was for work but he had to sound like an asshole, worse really like a whiny little baby about the whole thing, he knew the job. I was barely listening to him really as I made sure I was all set for the date, it was about 30 minutes away from the apartment so I headed out with plenty of time to spare, I got to the little restaurant and god it was nice but it was really in the ghetto part of town. Why with all the money this guy seemed to have did he want to come there, I did find out this was one of his friend's places so he liked to come out and eat there, his buddy would close up so that he and his dates could be alone, which was fine, less people meant less distractions and easier to get information from him. 

We got there and I don't know I can't really remember what we talked about, we had chatted and stuff, and he was a really nice guy but something about his voice and his words were just making me feel light headed and out of it. I could remember thinking how hot he was, how much he was making me horny but by time I got home I barely remember anything important about the talk. 

I got home and found my boyfriend laying asleep on the couch it was weird, because it wasn't that late was it, but I looked at the clock and it was almost 1a. Fuck I lost so much time, but it wasn't even bothering me that much either, I went to my room, I mean the guest room to relax and I plugged my phone in and noticed a picture of me and him, god we look so hot and prefect together.


I stared at the picture, I noticed that I was in a different top, when did that happen, I don't remember, no wait I spilled something on my shirt and his buddy brought me something from his girl's closet upstairs, no or was it we went upstairs to hang with him after the meal and yeah that's it, we were hanging upstairs and I spilled wine on my shirt and I changed and we were hanging with him and his friend and his friend's girl. 

It was so late when I realized that I had been staring at the picture for almost an hour, we looked so intimate, he was staring at my chest as his buddy took the picture of me sitting on his lap. I have to giggle a little thinking how I know I felt his hard cock throb down the leg of his jeans, and how he held me, god it was so good, so intimate but thrilling like he would have taken me right there, fucked me nice and raw and I would have loved it. 

The next morning I woke up, it was Saturday, I couldn't believe it, had my days become so blurred that I lost track of time that much, I woke up to my boyfriend cooking breakfast, it smelt so good and I was starving. I walked out of the bedroom, I didn't even notice that I was only in a bra and thong, but I don't remember buying them ever, I never owned them but I was wearing them and they fit. My boyfriend was stunned to see me in them though I had to laugh as he leered at me, sure I teased him a little, I couldn't help it, but when he went to kiss me I pulled back suddenly, I didn't want to kiss him at first, it was like a natural reaction until I realized what I had done and leaned in and kissed him back. 

There was something wrong about the kiss though, it was dull, it was off, but it wasn't though, but something in me wasn't liking it and I have no clue why. I was kissing him and had a flash of a memory from last night, he was whispering to me, telling me I was his and that no one else should sully his girls, no that isn't right I wasn't his girl or anything so why am I feeling disgusted by my boyfriend being affectionate towards me. 

My boy and I decided to have a nice day, we decided to not use the phones or the laptops and to stay away from everyone. We cuddled together though it was odd because when I went to cuddle with him I hesitated for a minute which concerned him but he let it go when I started to rub his cock as we watched a movie. He got hard really quick, it thrilled me so much to have this kind of power over him, something in me was telling me to control him, to bend him to my will, but that was wrong, I loved how much he reacted to it and we were having a blast until the buzzer rang. He walked over and called down and found out it was the Fedex guy bringing a package to Kristi, my alter ego. It had to be signed for and I had to go downstairs to meet up with the delivery guy and I signed for a rather expensive looking box. 

I brought it upstairs and there was a note on it, I was reading it in the elevator up and it was from him and it was a dress to wear tonight to the club, I am not a girl who really likes to go out to clubs or bars, but I know in the fake persona that I had created she was mentioning that she was much more of a club girl. I got to my apartment and handed my boyfriend the note as I brought the box to my room to look inside. 

He looked at the note, "How did he know where you live babe?" 

I paused as I headed to the room, "I don't know," I said to him, and I really don't remember telling him my address but it slipped my mind when I saw the dress, it was a hot little number and I had to try it on as soon as I pulled it from the box. I giggled as I slid the dress on, god it was so slutty looking, under the dress was some makeup and all sorts of things I would need to go out. 

There was a knock on my bedroom, "what's up?"

"Wondering what was going on," he said.

"Oh umm I was trying on the dress I got, I'll show you in a few minutes."


I took a picture of it and sent it to him first, getting a reply asking if I liked it and I giggled and texted back that it looked really slutty and normally not what I really like to wear but I think it was really hot and I loved how I looked in it. He told me that I looked good in it and he would see me tonight at Club Nox.

I stepped out of the bedroom and headed down to the living room and stepping out into the room my boyfriend's jaw dropped, he was staring at me and he was upset after I told him that I had to go to a club tonight, I didn't tell him that it was Nox otherwise he would flip his shit, the club was notorious for a wild atmosphere and a lot of drug use, that typically was the stuff we found out about, other things were rumored to happen but no one was able to find out.

I was about to talk to my boyfriend when the phone rang, I saw it was him and I picked up the phone holding up my finger to make sure my boy kept quiet, "Hey you," I said with a giggle to my voice. 

"Like the dress?"

"Oh god yeah babe, makes me feel so hot," I purred into the phone, I wasn't watching as my boyfriend looked concerned at how I was talking, like a trashy slut. 

"Wanna meet at the club or up at my crib."

"Whatever you want baby," I said feeling my pussy starting to throb a bit, I knew this could really get me in with the guy and my job would love me but I also really wanted to go too. 

"Good meet me at my place, we can pregame a bit, start heading up now, I'll text you the addy in a few."

"Ok baby, can't wait to see you," I said as he hung up. I turned to look at my boyfriend who was white in the face, "what sorry this is my in, the sooner I do this the sooner it's over."

He looked at me, a weird just disgust in his eyes, "did you even hear yourself?"

"No why?" I asked having to think about it.

"I think that ring and this assignment is really messing you, maybe you need time off from it."

I felt really ticked off by that, how dare he tell me what I need, but my anger ebbed and I looked at him, "maybe, maybe, we can talk about it later ok, I have to run and maybe we can take a few days away together ok, get things figured out."

He stood up and walked over, kissing me and holding me, "ok deal, I just don't want anything to happen to you."

"It won't I'll be fine," I told him, though I had to roll my eyes a bit, god it never dawned on me how needy by boyfriend was. I headed out to my car, I paused thinking that would lead him back to my real identity so I pulled out my phone and got an Uber. The closer I got to his place the more I got excited and it was odd, the more I was becoming Kristi, by time I got out of the Uber I was walking with a sexy strut and moving with fluid sexuality.

He opened the door and I saw him, my body was ready for him, it shouldn't have been but I was drawn to him, he smiled and I walked up and wrapped my arms around him, it felt natural and when he leaned in to kiss me I didn't shy away from it, I embraced it. His tongue slid in past my lips and I moaned softly, it was a rush it was like we had done this before, as I thought about it, I started to remember the other night making out with him, he had...he had gotten me high at his friends house, I never wanted to try it but we lit up a joint and made out, god I even rubbed his cock, and I loved it. 

As I stood there making out with him in the front of his house, all I could think about is that I basically cheated on my boyfriend and I was doing it again and seemed to be enjoying it a lot. He broke the kiss first and smiled, "damn girl you fine as fuck, looks better than your pictures, go inside and light up, I wanna do some shots and get your fine ass lit up before going to the club."

I knew the regulations of my job stated that it was against the policies to get high but I just smiled and turned to the door, holding his hand until my tips left his as I started to walk into the house, he was making a call outside, I felt like I should have stuck around to figure out who he was talking to but I saw the table with a bunch of rolled joints and I was drawn to it and sat down on the couch, crossing my legs and lighting up one of the biggest ones. 

Things started to blur a bit after that, he walked into the room and I kind of started to forget things, I think I remember going to the club that night, but it wasn't until I woke up in his bed naked that I think things went too far, though I can't even remember anything really, though I was feeling a bit sticky like I had cum a few times maybe even had him cum in me, but I couldn't be totally sure, I did find a note on the nightstand telling me that he was gone for a business trip and would call me soon. I laid in his bed for another hour before getting up and taking a shower and wondering how I was going to explain this all to my boyfriend, if I was going to tell him about it. 

I headed back home, stopping on the way to do a little shopping, I had found he left me a credit card as well, and I really felt like getting a few things for later. I got home around 3 in the afternoon and my boyfriend was stunned and shocked I was carrying bags, worse him and I got into a bit of a fight because I left my phone at home during the assignment, and he had realized it because he tried to call me, luckily I did because it would have raised too many flags with him and would have ruined things. 

I had calmed him down a bit, and told him about how the assignment went at the club, at least some of the details I could remember, I left out the part of getting high and waking up in the guy's bed either, I know he would flip his shit. Things started to settle down a bit though, he was out of town and I really didn't hear from him, my boyfriend and I seemed to get back onto more stable ground and we even headed over to a friend's party.

I was outside in the backyard heading for the pool when one of our close friends pulled me aside to hit on me, I should have been offended but something in me was clamoring to flirt and to tease and this was like opening the flood gates, I wanted it, I needed it and I went for it. I started to flirt with him, leading him on at least as subtle and low key as I could, his girlfriend was around and so was my boyfriend but it was definitely more fun to sneak around. He asked me to pose for him, and I did, giving him the cutest but sexiest pose I could. I could just tell he got aroused by me, and worse when I walked over and hugged him and leaned in and licked his ear and whispered that I could be his bad girl. He stepped back conflicted, he was confused and inside I was laughing my ass off, I could see he was hard as a rock but worried because I took it so far so quick, my heart was racing and I rushed to the pool and got in, the cold water seemed to snap me back into my head. 

I kept my phones with me, my normal phone but I had my other phone hidden in my purse as well, I kept going to checking for any messages from him but none came and it was killing me, I missed him I really did. It had started to effect my relationship and my friendships with people, and I had only really begun to notice it, that my friends seemed dull and boring to me and my boyfriend was lacking so much. Though I was still trying to figure out if this was me or the ring, or what was causing it, I did try to have fun for the rest of the day but it was tough, unless you count the teasing of a few more of the guys who were all at the party that afternoon.

It had been a few more days since the pool party and I hadn't heard from the guy at all, was he arrested and out of my hair, was he killed or taken, my mind was wondering so much and I couldn't take it. I had been pacing around the house, looking up for my email, looking up the fake profile and messing with a few other guys but it wasn't the same. I called my handler and he hadn't heard anything either and it was just making me stir crazy. 

Finally though I had heard from him, he was out in California doing some business and hadn't had a chance to text me or anything, my heart was racing he was thinking of me. I blushed as I read his messages a few more times, was I falling for this guy, this supposed criminal underworld guy, I am a cop, I'm good and kind, but all I can think about is him and feeling his body and feeling so submissive to him. I had to shake off those thoughts, I couldn't let my job suffer for this, I couldn't let myself become attached and lose my objective look at the situation, but still I couldn't help but want him. 

My boyfriend was out and I decided to start to take a few pictures and send them to the guy, baiting the hook as it were, needing to keep him interested so when he did return I would be able to find more information out. I put on a skimpy little pair panties and a matching bra which was sheer and basically see through, snapping a few pictures and sending them with a text message, "from Kristi with love."


As I texted him the pictures, I felt more connected to him again, I got more into the character of Kristi and really started to let go, after the first picture he received, he sent me a picture of his huge cock and well I basically lost it and him and I spent the next few hours flirting and sexting, I was so in need of release I could fuck anyone and just explode. I looked to the door hoping it was time for my boyfriend to come home, he would be coming home to a sexual predator who needed nothing but a raw fucking. 

I knew I had to get ready for him to come home and I changed into something skimpy and sexy, waiting in his bed, no wait, our bed, it's been getting harder to remember that we share a bed and that I don't have my own room but that thought had to wait as he walked in and I gave him a hot horny set of bedroom eyes and moaned for him to take me. 


My boyfriend walked into his room and he saw me, I knew he instantly got hard, who wouldn't seeing a hot horny girl practically begging to be fucked. He came over talking about that this had gotten out of hand but I didn't really listen, I wanted cock, his cock would do, I grabbed his crotch and pulled him into a kiss, it was raw and dirty and I loved acting like a horny slut, I pulled out his cock and started to suck it, moaning as I lay on the bed pulling his little prick into my mouth, god it was so easy not like his big black cock. I moaned thinking of his black cock, not even thinking how I know how big he is or even how he tasted much better than my boy's little white dick but I knew. But a cock is a cock at least for now and I was sucking him for all he was worth, which in my mind was starting to realize he wasn't worth that much. I sucked like a pro and he was dribbling into my mouth in minutes, god I hoped he could stay hard, if he couldn't fuck me I would be so upset.

I guess it was lucky for him that he had a little bit of stamina, he wasn't completely useless though when he looked at me like I was just so cheap fuck, god I don't know it set a spark off in me too and he grabbed me by the hips and bent me over his bed and started to fuck me doggy style, calling me his bitch and his dirty slut but like I would ever be those to him, I could have ruined him by saying I was barely feeling him right now but I wanted to be nice. Actually, looking back at it, I do have to wonder why I wasn't feeling him, well I don't really have to wonder I know why now but still back then yeah, it should have made me wonder. Well he was able to fuck me for a few hours and I had at least one really good orgasm which made me happy and was able to help me focus a bit more, we laid down in his bed cuddling and he looked over at me ashamed at what he had done with me, what he had called me but deep down for me, I was loving it, maybe I was a bit too far gone already but it was thrilling and sexual and I needed more of it. 

Things seemed to settle down for me though, I was starting to think more clearly, but it was only during the time that he was away in California. My boyfriend had started to calm down when he saw I was being more rational in thought and I had started to feel better and closer to him again, though that changed quickly back when one afternoon I got a text from him saying he would be back in town and for me to meet me at his place. 

The last week or so of being calm and loving with my boyfriend almost seemed to whisk away in seconds, soon my pussy was dripping and I wanted nothing more to be his white little slut bouncing on his big black cock. I was shocked to think like that, even worse still was that I was starting to remember actually doing it too, those times I couldn't remember, god I was starting to. Memories of riding his cock, getting pounded from behind, getting high and wasted, were all just flooding into my head and the more the rush of memories hit the more I wanted it, wanted the life and craved being used and demeaned and degraded by him. 

I tried to fight the urges, the needs, the cravings but I was losing, I knew I was and I don't know if anything in my life could have stopped me from going to him. I know this was true because I was getting changed into a sexy little outfit for him when my boyfriend had gotten home, I was only in a skimpy little thong and shirt, I had been fighting playing with my pussy for over an hour at this point and he looked at me in shock. I posed for him, I wiggled my ass in front of him, he just looked at me knowing what was going to happen. 


"You are going to him aren't you."

I moaned and nodded, "yes, I am so close, I know I can finish this soon and then I'll use the ring to turn back and we can stop this craziness." He looked at me as I spoke, I doubt he believed me, hell I'm not even sure I believed what I was saying at that point either. 

"Yeah ok," he said as he moved past me, he was horny I could tell but he didn't want me, and I don't really know if I ever wanted him less too. 

"I love you," I managed to tell him before getting dressed and heading out, though he didn't say a word, and I don't know if I could blame him for it either. 

I made it to his place, he was waiting for me and I leaped into his arms, the kiss I gave him wasn't lust or sexual it was almost like love and need. Did I love him, I don't know maybe it was just the character being caught up in it but I can say there was passion there. I wanted to fuck him, I wanted to be fucked by him and normally he would, but today he led me upstairs into his room, kissing me and caressing me and we made love for hours, it was the best night of my life ever.

I woke up the next morning, my pussy leaking of cum, my ass sore and I moved down and woke him up the best way I could, with a nice hot sexy deepthroating, I loved feeling his huge cock sliding down my mouth and throat, no other guy could ever do what he did to me. The morning led to the afternoon and back to night, it was another two days with him that I even thought of my boyfriend and that was only because he had woken up that morning and asked me to stand for a picture because he had a friend who was going to hook him up with a passport for me so we could go to some island resort. 

I lit up a small joint as I was washing up from another love making session with him, when he had to run out to his buddy's place to get the passport for me, and I knew I had to call my boyfriend. I dialed the phone, "hello?" I said softly, just in case.

"Sarah is that you?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes thinking how stupid he was sounding, "Yeah, duh, look I don't have time, but he is planning on taking me on a small vacation so I will be out of touch for a while, I will contact you when I can, if anyone from the job is looking for me tell them I am like doing work." I paused and thought, like doing work, god I am sounding like a bimbo now too. 

"Vacation, what the hell?"

"Like it was totally last minute but he has friends and shit getting him stuff," I say trying to tell him but finding it hard to find the right words in my head, "I will try to talk to you soon ok, oh gotta go ok." And I hung up on him, I looked at the phone, wondering why the hell I was talking like this now, acting like this, and it was another pull off the joint and a bit of bliss when I started to not care about the conversation I was having with him. Blowing smoke out I had to think about how much of a loser he sounded like just then, but I was almost done, I could feel it.

He got back about an hour later, he came up and kissed me and held me and I melted into his arms, soon we were packing, well he was packing I really didn't have much stuff, which didn't bother him we did some shopping on the way to the private airport to his private jet.


It wasn't until we were on the island at this really private estate for a few days that I even remembered to get a hold of my boyfriend. I sent him a picture of me in a bikini by the pool, I sent the message saying I was thinking of him, though I was lying. I stared at the picture I sent him, god I looked like a white little slutty girl, had I changed that much, did I use the ring, no I couldn't have that is a thing you have to think about doing and I haven't been.

I was about to talk to him ask him about going home but when he walked over and kissed me, I completely forgot about it all, I kissed him back and he pulled off my top and started to suck my nipples as he was fingering me and soon the two of us were in another long hot love making session in the pool this time.

It was another week before we headed back to the states, maybe lucky for me or unlucky depending how you look at it, but my boyfriend had been in contact with my office during the times I was going away and doing a bit of ground work that I was supposed to be doing, they arrested both of us as we disembarked from the plane, we were cuddled against each other as we walked and they stripped us apart and I was yelling and screaming, was it an act maybe I don't know, maybe not if I think about it, he was mine and I was his and the fucking cops were arresting us both.

I was treated like a common whore and criminal, but it did dawn on me with these assignments generally I had to be treated like this so that my cover wasn't blown. Because of the law and the arraignment processes I was in jail for a few weeks until my file was lost and I was brought of the system and debriefed and brought home. 


I was home before my boyfriend got there, I had on a sexy little outfit that he had gotten me, my boyfriend gave me a little dirty look when he walked in, could I blame him though, but it didn't last and he walked over and kissed me deeply and I kissed him back, I really did love him. He pushed me onto the bed and we kissed more and started to make love. 

We spent time at home and even went away, I had used the ring to change me back which helped so much, this assignment was so bad this time, I didn't know if I could ever bring myself to use it again because of the effects it had on me. My boyfriend and I watched the trial of him, we watched him be sent to prison for years because of his various connections and soon his seedy underworld empire was collapsing all around, we had won and it felt good. 

The trial had lasted a month, and we hadn't heard anything else so we were able to go back to our lives, until one afternoon when my boyfriend was out and you knocked on the door.
The tall dark man stood over me smiling, rubbing a ring on his finger, "Of course and you never knew about my little brother's ring did you."

"No Sir," I said so naturally.

"Lucky for you he was too stupid to know how it really worked, unlucky for you, I do know how it works, as you have started to see."

"Yes Sir, I can see, but what does your ring do Sir?"

He licked his lips and smiled down at me, "It is a control ring, I can control anyone's mind, as your control ring can control other's bodies."

"But Sir, I can't control other's bodies."

He just laughed, "well you just never learned how to use it, too bad you really won't ever know either, unless I tell you do something with it."

"Yes Sir, I understand and I obey."

"Good get down on your knees and pull out my cock I want to see how good you are, my brother was always talking you up, now I get to see how good my new slut is."

"Yes Sir," I said as I started to lean over, the door opened and I looked over to see my boyfriend standing there shocked.


All I could do was mouth I'm sorry as I opened wide and started to suck on the huge black cock in front of me, every inch removing any free will I thought I had, soon I was nothing more that his slave and slut, and I loved it, and I could never think about going back to who I was. Master lets me remember who I was, he found out I was a cop and has been using that to his advantage, when I can't remember who I was, I am nothing more than a mindless fuck toy and well I love that so much, it's who I was meant to be. I have to go, my master is calling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment